Thursday, December 18, 2008

T-shirts sale! Guaranteed* in time for Christmas!

Only 5,000 left! If the people who invested with Bernard Madoff had used their money to buy "Men Who Look Like Old Lesbian" t-shirts, they'd only be out, what, $10, $15. Plus they'd have cool t-shirts! It's a wise investment! I saw one on ebay going for $100! (note: the last sentence is not true) So please, buy a t-shirt. It helps support the blog. (note: that last sentence can't be true either. it doesn't cost anything.) Yeah, but it takes a lot of time, which I enjoy. Okay, I'm getting off point here. Please buy a shirt because I have a bunch and I paid for them and... well, you know. Anyhow, please do not view this a desperate attempt to sell t-shirts. I like to think of it as pathetic one. Thank you. Happy Holidays. Buy a t-shirt. You'll feel better about yourself, and isn't that what this time of year is all about?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's on them and how much?